Come on in and have a seat. Let’s catch up.
- I’m so tired my eyeballs hurt. Thank goodness Andrew is STTN, because work is brutal.
- Tracy from the Biggest Loser irritates me to no end. I hate her freaky bug eyes, too.
- We’re going to a couples’ baby shower/barbeque tomorrow. We only know the dad-to-be so I’m nervous about how we’ll meet people/fit in. Maybe there will be one of those hyper-competitive moms there and I can accelerate all of A’s milestones just to see if she get’s bug-eyed a la Tracy.
- I’m pretty excited about our Halloween costumes. I’m even more excited that they aren’t going to cost more than $10 for both of us.
- Andrew’s costume on the other hand…
- Did I tell you that he’s ‘army crawling’ very effectively now? It’s pretty cute. The cat is not amused. Maybe because it’s harder for her to escape this: